But this time as I was reading it over and over, focusing on each word, what really stood out to me was "of that". What was "that" that Jesus took hold of me. My salvation! I started to think about what price he paid for my salvation. How he "pressed on" all the way to the cross until he had accomplish what he desired and then he was able to say "it is finished".
I want to be like Paul who did not consider himself having obtained that point in he life where he could say "it is finished". But rather he pressed on doing what he was being asked to do daily.
I want to lead a Spirit lead life. I what to be like Jesus and going the full distance - no matter the price.
Don
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.